Sunday, March 18, 2007

The view from my kitchen. I figured that rain-stained fiberglass to be an attic, but last night there was a light on in there, and some of it appears to be actual glass windows. It can only be the garret of a starving artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pseudo will be "No Whammy, Big Bucks" and you know who I am!!!
I LOVE the picture from your apartment - especially the bowl of fruit and bread in the window (the artist in you coming out!).
Sue also said to make sure you keep a journal so we can share this exciting experience when you get home.
Don't let any French designer talk you into wearing a potato sack and feedbag on your head!!!
Lots of love.......Me

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Chris!!
My pseudo will be "Grandma's Favorite" and you'll know who I am. :0)

This is so cool. I can't wait to see you when you get home. Does your apartment look similar to the one your picture is of?

Any good bookstores you could hang in and become invisible? If there is, just do that for me for 5 minutes.

Funny story about the coat, I'm proud of you that you took it back and exchanged it, good girl!

Have a great time, I'll e-mail soon.

Love You...Grandma's Favorite